Habitat Connect. Variable remuneration system and staff motivation. Challenges and opportunities
The good health of a company is completely tied to the motivation of its employees. In many cases the fixed salary does not allow full gratification, for this reason, many companies obtain by variable remuneration system.
However, many times after you have implemented a system that has come at a significant cost to the company, a higher level of motivation among people is not achieved and the results are not as expected. For this reason, we propose a new meeting of Habitat Connect, where we will discuss:
- How to apply variable remuneration?
- Discretionary bonus, bonus for goals, commissions, benefits?
- How to establish a motivating SRV?
- Pros and cons
- Are SRV (Variable Remuneration System) and OKRs (Objectives and Key Results) systems compatible?
- How do you perform the assessment?
- Innovative evaluation and control tools
- What goals are intended to be achieved through variable remuneration?
Aimed at: HR Managers and General Managers