Habitat Night, Talent Awards.
- Next Thursday, October 1 in Barcelona, The expected second edition of th Habitat Night, and the first edition of the Talent Awards, will bring together more than a hundred professionals in the industry.
- L & #8217; Habitat Night, an event organized by l & #8217; Habitat Clúster Barcelona, hopes to consolidate with a day of reference in the sector.
The Habitat Cluster Barcelona, creates for the first time the “Habitat Talent Awards", Awards that aim to value the talent of the habitat sector in Catalonia and which will be presented within the framework of the second, Habitat Night, which will take place on October 1, 2020.
• Category "Most Innovative Product"
The novelty that it brings, the acceptance into the market taking into account the criteria of technological innovation, design and sustainability will be evaluated.
• Category "Collaborative Project"
Valuation of a new project or product resulting from the collaboration between two or more companies and entities in the sector, which leverages the knowledge and synergies of the members of the sector to develop improvements or new products and / or services.
These awards are aimed at associated and non-partner companies that develop projects in the habitat sector in Catalonia. They can apply for this edition of the Awards "Habitat Talent Awards"Those companies, entrepreneurs and / or start-ups that have developed their project in the field of habitat / decoration, textiles, furniture, etc.), as well as universities, technological research centers or with any entity / program of acceleration / incubation of projects in Catalonia during the year 2017-2019.
Habitat Night, Talent Adwards: Practical Info
- Date: Thursday, October 1, 2020, from 7:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Roomitat Cluster Barcelona is a group of companies and organizations working around the inhabited sector market that come together to share resources and get more and better business opportunities. HCB is one of the 30 accredited clusters in Catalonia. It is made up of more than 50 companies, bringing together more than 47,584 employees and offering a combined turnover of € 5,006 million.
Event carried out with the support of: